Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a full-time civilian Pediatrician at Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington.
The Pediatrician opportunity offers:
• Full-time position in an outpatient setting
• Monday through Friday Hours, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. schedule
• 19 scheduled patients per day
• Freedom from malpractice worries
• Supportive team environment
Qualifications Required for the Pediatrician Candidate:
• Board Certified
• 2 Years of Experience in a primary care setting within the last 36 months
• Any Active State License
• Completed an internship and residency in an accredited U.S. Pediatric Training Program
• BLS, ACLS & PALS certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Internal Job Code: MA.Mad.Ped.3.14.17
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.