Dental Office Manager
|Company:||ETS Dental (Staffing Firm/Recruiters)|
|Location:||Saint Helena, CA 94574|
|Posted:||Mar. 15, 2017|
|Degree:||MD, Doctoral, or Equivalent|
|Deadline:||Open until filled|
Description & RequirementDental Office Manager
ETS Dental has partnered with an established dental practice to assist them in finding an experienced manager for their office located in St. Helena, CA.
Duties will include:
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Overseeing the day to day activities for a busy practice
- Staff management
- Treatment coordination and financial presentations
- Dealing with insurance billing, collections, etc.
If you match the criteria listed above and are ready to make a positive career move, apply today! Please submit your resume to Tiffany Worstell at email@example.com for consideration.
ETS Dental specializes in placing dentists, specialists, and practice leadership individuals into practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential and will be treated accordingly. Send your resume today!
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar role required; only candidates with dental experience will be considered
- Strong understanding of dental procedures and PPO insurance
- Computer proficiency: Dentrix experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
Apply online at www.etsdental.com
Contact: Tiffany Worstell
Internal Job Code: S-CA-TW6657-OM
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.