Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Psychiatrist at Fort Benning in Columbus, Georgia.
This Psychiatrist position offers:
• Full-time, 40 hours per week, inpatient responsibilities
• Monday – Friday hours
• Consistent, predictable income
• $10,000 sign on bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Freedom from malpractice insurance worries
• A focus on providing patient care, not running a business
• No billing or administrative hassles
The Psychiatrist will have the following requirements:
• Board Certification in Psychiatry
• Any Active State license
• 2 years of current experience
• Basic Life Support certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Internal Job Code: GR.Benning.Psych.8.1
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.