Full-Time Optometrist-Looking for future optometrist partner for successful MD p
|Company:||ETS Vision (Staffing Firm/Recruiters)|
|Location:||San Diego, CA 92101|
|Posted:||Aug. 12, 2017|
|Degree:||MD, Doctoral, or Equivalent|
|Deadline:||Open until filled|
Description & RequirementThriving LASIK practice in seeking a full-time optometrist to mostly co-manage cataract & LASIK patients as well as perform comprehensive eye exams. This doctor will be hitting the ground running for serious consideration as a partner. The doctor must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a medical optometry environment. You will be working closely with the ophthalmologist as well as train staff when needed.Looking for an O.D. with the mindset of an owner.
This practice offers:
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in CA required.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through:
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
- State-of-the-art equipment – OCT, YAG Laser, Catalys Laser System, etc.
- Co-manage cataract & LASIK surgery patients
- 5 lanes
- Strong tech support
- Patients’ ages range from 18-90+
- See from 20-35 patients on non-busy days – some are quick follow-ups
- See 35-50 patients on busy days – lots of follow up patients
- Work 5 days a week (Saturdays are 8:30 – 11:30 AM)
- Train staff when needed
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a medical optometry environment
- Compensation based upon experience + profit sharing (equity) after one year
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability CE, Profit-Sharing, Retirement, 2 weeks PTO, sick days, License fees
Apply online at www.etsvision.com
Contact: Michael Guessford
Internal Job Code: MN-MG-2593-0817
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.