Associate Dentist - Private Practice with Growing Practice, Equity Potential
|Company:||ETS Dental (Staffing Firm/Recruiters)|
|Location:||Marietta, GA 30067|
|Posted:||Aug. 12, 2017|
|Degree:||MD, Doctoral, or Equivalent|
|Deadline:||Open until filled|
Description & RequirementGrowing Practice Needs a Motivated Associate
4 Days Per Week in Affluent Atlanta Suburb
Practice in an office with a supportive owner, great facilities and an established schedule for you to take over. The owner is a locally practicing dentist who bought this office as a satellite. You will take over for the previous owner and enjoys updated systems, marketing and equipment.
- Well-established patient base with a majority PPO patients. No Medicaid or DMO/HMOs
- Family and Adult Dentistry
- Great income potential includes $600 daily rate and 32% of collections
- Favorable equity terms after a few years
- Owner will invest in CT for associate who places implants. Will buy CEREC for doctor with experience in CAD/CAM
This is a great positions for an experienced Georgia-licensed dentist with excellent communication skills.
For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace at ETS Dental (www.etsdental.com).
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!
Apply online at www.etsdental.com
Contact: Morgan Pace
Internal Job Code: mp87-6953
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.